Certification in Teaching Italian as L2 (DILS-PG)
The Language Centre is a certified centre for the administration of the I and II level certification in Teaching of Italian Foreign Language DILS-PG, proposed by the CVCL of the University for Foreigners of Perugia. Each level is administered twice a year.
For further information about the necessary qualifications and their usability, the contents of the certification, please refer to the CVCL website http://www.cvcl.it and to the managers of the two certifications.
Please, follow the registration procedures here below
- Download the Registration form from www.cvcl.it and complete it correctly;
- Be sure, you have a valid a valid identity document (identity card, passport) to be presented in the original also on the day of the exam;
- Be sure you have a tax code;
- Keep the Receipt of the payment by bank transfer (the coordinates will be indicated by email during the registration period).
The fee to take the exam is as follows:
- DILS-PG I level - 145.00 euros (130.00 euros exam fee + 15.00 euros secretarial expenses)
- DILS-PG II level - 175.00 euros (160.00 euros exam fee + 15.00 euros secretarial expenses)
All documentation can be sent:
- by email to the address email@example.com
- delivered personally at the CLA-UniTO teaching secretariat - block D1 room 30 of tf the Luigi Einaudi Campus
- by registered mail to the address:
University of Turin - CLA UniTO
c.a. Anna Bussi
Lungo Dora Siena 100
Due to the second wave of Covid-19 no exam sessions are not yet known