Certificate in Italian Language (CELI)
CERTIFICATE IN GENERAL ITALIAN CERTIFICATION (CELI)
The University Language Centre is an authorized and affiliated Centre with the Center for Language Assessment and Certification (CVCL) of the University for Foreigners of Perugia (Certifying Body) for the administration of CELI tests.
The CELI Certificates are equivalent to the language Certificates of the most prestigious European institutions and included in the ALTE Framework of Reference. The CELI certificates are divided into 6 levels on the model of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). They certify skills and ability to use the Italian language and can be used in the field of work and study.
There are three exam sessions during the year, in the months of March, June and November (registration within 40 days of the exam).
For more information on the methods of the CELI exam (tests, evaluation, scores) consult the CVCL website
If you wish to take the CELI certificate, please do as follows
- Fill out the registration form by clicking here.
- After registration closes, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com with instructions for paying the registration fee of 120.00 euros.
- An invoice will be issued in your name and you will be notified of the IUV code (Univocal Payment Identification) required for payments to the Public Administration, through the dedicated channels that will be indicated in the e-mail.
- Pay the required registration fee by the date communicated in the proforma invoice Send a copy of the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee to take the exam is as follows:
- - € 100.00 examination fee
- - 16.00 euro stamp duty
- - € 4.00 active invoice for secretarial fees
The fees paid cannot be refunded.
Please note that to take the exam it is necessary to present a valid identity document (identity card or passport)
Candidates who have already taken the CELI exam, passing only part of the two provided, can capitalize for one year the partial result obtained, by submitting again to the test which proved insufficient within the aforementioned period, paying 70% of the total fee.
The exam usually takes place in the CLA headquarters in Palazzo Nuovo - V. Sant’Ottavio 20 - first basement floor.
FIRST EXAM SESSION
Monday 9 March 2020 (levels A1 to B2) - Registration from 8 to 20 January 2020 POSTPONED
The written exam starts at 9.00 and you must show up half an hour early, at 8.30, with an identity document and a blue or black ballpoint pen.
The oral exam usually takes place on the same day.
FURTHER EXAM DATES
Tuesday 23 June 2020 (all levels) - Registration from 4 to 13 May May 2020 POSTPONED TO 7 JULY NOT ACTIVATED
Monday 23 November 2020 (all levels) - Registration from 1 to 12 October 2020