Test timetables and registration
Erasmus Mobility 2020-2021
Below you will find information on language assessment addressed exclusively to students leaving for ERASMUS 2020-2021 mobility. The May / June session (single session) is addressed to all students who have chosen in the application form to leave in the first semester, even if they have subsequently postponed their departure. The September session is addressed to students who have chosen to leave in the second semester. Details for this session will be available later on after a common agreement with the International Mobility Office.
- Information about the test timetables will be available HERE
- Registration to the tests will be available at this LINK
Language testing during the Coronavirus emergency
The PC tests and the written productions will take place in a single session, following the dates fixed for each language. The tests are available on the Moodle platform and will take place via Webex through invigilated sessions.
Interviews will take place via Webex following dates fixed by the language experts assigned for the assessment. In any case, the dates and times will be available on this page as soon as the records are delivered to the language experts. Please, note that in order to take the interview candidates must ensure that they have a webcam and a microphone available.
- The dates and times of the assessment sessions are mandatory. There are no additional dates.
- The test is divided into two parts only for organizational reasons. The results taken for each part will be summed and, according to a grid, converted into the corresponding CEFR level of language competence.
- Candidates will receive a mail of invitation to connect via Webex. No reminders about dates and times will be sent. Each candidate is, therefore, invited to check for any updates on the CLA website.
- SCU credentials are required to access the test